Intelligence Bureau, IB ACIO Grade II Answer Key and Cutoff Analysis for Written exam conducted recently. Candidates who appeared in the IB ACIO Grade II Exam may share their Answer Key and Expected score for Grade II 2013 exam.
Expected Cutoff Discussion for the Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Grade II exam.
NICL AO 2013 Exam cutoff and Answer Key analysis. Candidates may discuss the answer key and expected score in each sections of the written exam of NICL.
it was said by many of the aspirants that the question were average type and chances are there that cutoff would go higher.
Get the general awareness questions from RBI Grade B Officer Online Exam 2013 held on 17th August 2013. This list has updated Question on RBI grade B Exam.
Few of the Question Asked in the exam were :
1. Who is the President of Pakistan
2. Who is the decision maker in deciding Repo rate ?
3. Who finalize the distribution of income between the states and centre?
4. What Does Budget mean ?
5. What is the impact of the falling Indian Rupee on Inflation?
6. Recently MOU signed between India and ___.
7. What is the Name of First Women Bank in India ?
8. Expected GDP Growth for 2013-2014?
9. What does recession means ?
10. National Rural Urban Renewal Mission is named on which leader?
11. What is the FDI limit in Public sector Banks?
12. What is the maximum limit of transactions in a year for a saving Bank account?
13. Treasury bill is issued by whom?
14. Who controls the export credit function
15. What is the Minimum Paid up capital for Getting Banking Licence ?
16. What is BANKING OMBUDSMAN
17. Who is the Chief Executive of World Bank ?
18 What is OECD ?
19. What is FRBMA-2003 ACT
20 Who managed the Brown ATM ?
21 Which is NO Tobacco Day ?
22. What is the Minimum Year for PPF Investment ?
For More Question Visit : http://sorapedia.com/2013/08/19/rbi-grade-general-awareness-questions-asked-17082013.html
Discuss for Answer key and Cutoff Analysis for all the papers of UGC NET 2013. This exam was conducted for finding the eligibility criteria for JRF and Lecturership.
The Answer Key for all the subjects for UGC (University Grant Commission) exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be available soon.
Candidates may share their expected cutoff for JRF 2013
UPSC IES 2013 Exam Answer Key and Solution for All subjects. This answer key is provided by Made easy coaching institute. This year the exam paper for Indian Engineering Services (IES) 2013 was said to be average type for first paper.
It is believed that the cutoff for IES 2013 will be at higher side for GA.
Answer Key for All papers can be downloaded here below :
|IES 2013 : EE Objective Paper – 1 : Solutions (Click Here)|
UPSC CSAT 2013 Answers Key, Solutions and Cutoff Analysis, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Answer key and solution for CSAT 2013 Prelims answers key with solution of All the sets are available.
Candidates who appeared in the exam of CSAT 2013 may share their expected score of the prelims exam. Based on the cutoff score shared by the candidates the cutoff score will be declared.
Answer Key for the UPSC CSAT 2013 Prelims will be updated soon just after the exam.
SSC CGL Prelims for CGL Tier I exam conducted on 19th May 2013. Staff Selection commission (SSC) is conducting Tier I prelims exam for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) in second phase on 19th May 2013.
Answer Key and Cutoff Discussion for SSC Exam for CGL Tier I available here after the exam.
Meanwhile, Candidates may share their expected marks and Question asked in the exam here.
SBI PO Cutoff Marks 2013 for Getting Interview Call for the Post of 1500 probationary Officers jobs with India’s Largest Bank State Bank of India (SBI).
How Much one need to score in SBI PO written exam in each of the section of paper to get qualify for the Interview. Based on the analysis of previous year cutoff you may analyzed the expected cutoff marks for SBI PO written Exam for Year 2013.
The SBI PO Cutoff for Last year Provided by sorapedia.com
|SUBJECTS||TOTAL MARKS||MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS|
|OVER ALL CUTOFF MARKS||110||99||88|
Based on the above cutoff it is expected that the SBI PO cutoff would be 15% higher this year.
SSC CGL Prelims Answer key and Expected Cutoff Discussion for Exam conducted on 21st April 2013. Candidates who appeared in the exam of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) combined graduate level (CGL) 2013 may discuss here for Answer Key and Cutoff Discussion.
Answer Key for Morning Shift and Evening Shift will be Updated After the exam. Candidates may share their Expected Marks so that we can analyze the correct cutoff for SSC CGL 2013.
Answer key SSC CGL 2013 Tier I Morning Shift : Click Here
Answer key SSC CGL 2013 Tier I Evening Shift : Updated soon
Answer Key and Cutoff Analysis : Click Here
GATE 2013 Answer Key and cutoff for Mechanical (ME), Computers and Information Technology, P & I, Electronics and Electrical, This year GATE exam was conducted jointly on 10th of Feb 2013 at various location in India jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Check out for Answer key For Various paper Of GATE 2013 Computer Science (CS), Mechanical (ME), Electronics (EC), Electrical(EE), Instrumentation IN & Production and Industrial Engineering PI :
|Civil Engineering CE||Click Here|
|Electronics And Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|Production Engineering||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here|
Cutoff Analysis For previous Year GATE Exam : Click Here
Bihar Sachivalaya sahayak Mains exam was concluded recently. Now candidates are expecting the Answer key for evaluating their score in the exam.
We expect the candidates to share their marks in main exam of Bihar Sachivalaya sahayak. Based on the score of different candidates it will be easy to analyze the cutoff for the exam.
According to sorapedia.com the cutoff for Bihar Sachivalaya sahayak Mains exam will be :
|CATEGORY||Min CUTOFF MARKS|
|BC – II||108-112|
|EBC and SC||100|
|BC WOMEN and ST||90|
What Do you Believe guys ?
Check out for the answer key for UGC NET 2012 Paper I for which exam was conducted on 30-12-2012.
UGC NET PAPER 1(Code-Z):
1- American Psychological Association – A
2- Research steps – B
3- Identify incorrect statement (hypothesis) –D
4- English Comprehension Popular View – B
5- English Comprehension Annual increase – A
6- English Comprehension Reality of urbanization- A
7- English Comprehension Indicator for urban quality of life – A
8- English Comprehension Author has tried to focus on – C
9- English Comprehension Author intends to state – C
10- Communication derived from – A
11- Mao Zedong – A
12- Conversing with spirits and ancestors– A
13- Largest circulated newspaper – A
14- Pioneer of silent films – D
15- Classroom communication – B
16- Missing number – D
17- Group of 7 boys and girls – B
18- Number of observations – C
19- MOHAN- COUNT – A
20- Sum of ages – A
21- Let a means (-) – question incorrect
22- Consider assertion – C
23- Social Services Less than 5 percent – B
24- Expenditures with highest rate – 2008-09
25- Stagnant – C
26- Equal to remaining three items- D
27- Highest rate of interest- B
28- Highest rate of decline- A
29- ALU – D
30- Personal Computer has chips on circuit board – D
31- Computer virus – C
32- (17)10 – D
33- File extension – C
34- Protocol used by email – C
35- Source of methane – A
36- Minamata disaster – B
37- Biomagnification – A
38- Nagoya Protocol –D
39- Second most imp energy source- C
40- Earthquakes – A
41- Human Development Index – C
42- Highest number of college students – B
43- Attorney General – A
44- Prefix to be discontinued from presidents name – C
45- Financial Emergency – D
46- Match the following (MNERGA) – A
47- Efficient and durable learning – D
48- Classroom communication – B
49- Best method of teaching – D
50- Interaction inside classroom – C
51- Spare the rod… – C
52- Type of communication in classroom – C
53- Quality of research – A
54- Research ethics – A
55- Probability based sampling method – D
56- Some men are not honest – A
57- Stipulative definition – D
58- Appropriate alternative – C
59- Most students are obedient – C
60- Deductive argument – D
CAPF Cutoff Discussion, Answer Key Solution, Cutoff – Recruitment of Assistant Commandants (ACs) in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) for which written exam was conducted by Union Public Service Commisssion (UPSC) on 11-11-2012 for 401 ACs Vacancies in various forces like Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
The tentative number of vacancies are :
(i) BSF 94
(ii) CRPF 223
(iii) CISF 44
(iv) ITBP 26
(v) SSB 14
Candidates may discuss their expected marks of written exam with question. If anyone found with Answer Key please do mention it here.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment test for Assistant in various categories like General, Depot, Technical , accounts was conducted by SSC on 11 Nov 2012 in Two session, morning and evening.
Discuss the Question paper and answer key for FCI exam of Assistants. Candidates may share their expected score.
LDC , DEO Answer key for exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on two days. Answer key and cutoff discussion for each day exam will be available.
Exam for CHSL for LDC/DEO was conducted for three section i.e.
I General Intelligence (50 questions) – 50 Marks
II English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 50 questions ) – 50 Marks
III Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions) – 50 Marks
IV General Awareness (50 questions) – 50 Marks
Candidates may share their expected score in the exam for LDC/DEO exam of CHSL. Based on the score submitted by candidates you get the better pictures of the real cutoff.
Answer Key For CHSL : Click Here
UPSC APFC 2012 Question Paper & Answer key for Written Exam for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner..Check out the Answer Key with Question paper :
16. if 20% of P = 30% of Q = 1/6 of R, then P:Q:R is
17. A tree increases annualy by 1/8th of its height. What will be its height after 2 years, if it stand today 64 cm height?
(A) 72 cm
(B) 74 cm
(C) 81 cm
(D) 85 cm
18. the sides of a traingle GHL are GH=65m, HL=75m and LG=80m. what is the area of triangle?
(A) 2100 m2
(B) 2160 m2
(C) 2200 m2
(D) 2280 m2
19. A train travel at a certain average speed for a distance of 63 Km. Thereafter it travel a distance of 72 Km with an average speed of 6 Km/Hour more than original Speed. Total time taken to complete the journey is 3 hours. What is the original average speed of the train?
(A) 36 Km/hour
(B) 42 Km/hour
(C) 48 Km/hour
(D) 54 Km/hour
20. A iron rod of 1 cm diameter and 8 cm length is drawn into a wire of 18m height with uniform thickness. The thicness of the wire would be :
(A) 1/21 cm
(B) 1/18 cm
(D) 1/12 cm
21. A 60 m long train travels at a uniform speed of 72 km/hour. it passes non-stop along the 600m platform of a wayside station. What is the elapsed time for the train to entirely clear the platform?
(A) 30 seconds
(B) 31 seconds
(C) 32 seconds
(D) 33 seconds
22. Train A is 75 m long and travels at a uniform speed of 54 Km/hour. Train B is 125m long and travels a uniform speed of 36km/hour in the direction opposite to that of train A. if these trains are crossing at a double-track stretch. what is the time taken for the two trains to fully clear each other ?
(A) 10 seconds
(B) 8 seconds
(C) 7.2 seconds
(D) 6.6 seconds
23. Biome, largest recgnizable assemblage of animals and plants on the earth, is controlled mainly by :
(A) Biological activity
24. For calculating Body Mass Index(BMI) weight of the person(in kg) is divided by the :
(A) Square of the weight (in kg)
(B) Square of the height (in meters)
(C) Square root of the height (in meters)
(D) Vitamins intake
25. Which term is used to describe the spread of Budhism from India through southeast Asisa?
(A) Social mobility
(B) Cultural diffusion
26. The main objective of the minimum wages Act, 1948 to safeguard the interest of the workers engaged in :
(A) unorganized sector
(B) Organized Sector
(C) Industrial Sector
(D) Agricultural Sector
27. Which one of the following expresses the relation beteen normal price and market price ?
(A) Market price is greater than normal price
(B) Market price is equal to normal price
(C) Market price tends to be equal to normal price
(D) Market price is lesser than normal price
28. Inflation can be controlled by :
(A) Increase in wages
(B) Decreases in taxation
(C) Reductin in public expenditure
(D) Making the rupee dearer
29. which one of the following statements is true about red soil >
(A) It is rich in humus.
(B) It is rich in potash
(C) It is rich in iron compound
(D) It is derived from volcanic origin.
30. Gun metal is an alloy of
(A) Copper, Tin and Zinc
(B) Aluminium, Tin and Steel
(C) Copper, Steel and Zinc
(D) Aluminium, Tin and Zinc
31. If the electrical resistance of a typical substance suddenly drops to zero, then the substance is called
(D) Super Semiconductor
32. The material used for electrical fuse is an alloy of tina and lead. This alloy should have :
(A) High specific resistance and low melting point
(B) Low specific resistance and high melting point
(C) Low specific resistance and low melting point
(D) High Specific resistance and high melting point
33. The word FTP stands for :
(A) File transit Provision
(B) File translate protocol
(C) File transfer provision
(D) File Transfer Protocol
34. RAM Stands for :
(A) Random Access Memory
(B) Read Access Memory
(C) Random Attribute Memory
(D) Random Applicable Memory
35. Which os the following is also known as brain of computer ?
(B) Arithemetic Logic Unit(ALU)
(C) Control Unit
(D) Central Processing Unit(CPU)
36. A technique in which data is written to two duplicate disks simultaneously, is called :
37. CAD stands for :
(A) Computer Aided Design
(B) Computer Application in Design
(C) Coded Algorithm in Design
(D) Coded Addressable Design
38. Which one of the following sets of industries were among first modern industries in India?
(A) Tea , Cotton and Sugar
(B) Jute, Silk and Cotton
(C) Cotton , Jute and Coal-Mines
(D) Sugar, Silk and Steel
39. The regional project by name ‘CASA-1000′(Central Asia-South Asia 1000), funded by World Bank, pertains to the field of :
(A) Eradication of HIV AIDS
(B) Roads and Buildings
(D) Eradication of illiteracy
40. Who won the Golden Boot Award in the recently conducted UEFA Euro 2012?
(A) Ferando Torres (Spain)
(B) Mario Balotelli (Itlay)
(C) Cristiano Ronaldo (portugal)
(D) Mario Gomez (Germany)
Intelligence Bureau (IB) which operates under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has conducted the Recruitment exam for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) in Grade II executives post.
Question paper for the exam was damn easy without negative marking. So candidates are high at confidence. It is expected that cutoff for IB ACIO Grade II will be higher or you may expect 85+.
Part II which was Essay writing will be checked for only such candidates who will clear the minimum cutoff.
Answer key for the IB ACIO can be checked : Here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam for EPFO recruitment of APFC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner was conducted on 23-09-2012.
Question Paper for the Exam with Answer Key for APFC can be discussed here. Cutoff will be available for APFC 2012 @sorapedia.com
1. It is said that, in order to control inflation, foreign inflow needs to be sterlized. Sterlization here refers to :
(A) Ensuring that counterfeit currency does not enter circulation.
(B) Ensuring that black money is accounted for
(C) withdrawing equivalent local currency to maintain a desirable rate of exchange
(D) compliance with import-export regulation.
2. NABARD means:
(A) National Bank for Agiculture and Rural Development
(B) National Agriculture Bank and Rural Development.
(C) National Agriculture Board and Rural Development
(D) National Board for Agriculture and Rural Area Development.
3. In which of the following Act, housing facility is a statutory provision?
(A) The Plantation Labour Act, 1951
(B) The Factories Act, 1948
(C) The Mines Act, 1952
(D) None of the Above
4. If the RBI adopts an expansionist open market operations policy, this means it will :
(A) Sell securities in the open Market
(B) Buy securities from non-government holders.
(C) Openly announces to the market that it intends to expand credit.
(D) Offer commercial banks more credit in the open market.
5. Structural planning refers to :
(A) Centralized planning
(B) Laying down broad goals and strategies.
(C) Changing existing instititions or creating new ones.
(D) Fixing flexible targers.
6. Three states which have Human Development Index(HDI) higher than china are :
(A) Kerala, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh
(B) Kerala, Punjab and Maharashtra
(C) Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab
(D) Kerala Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat
7. The newly introduced rupee symbol is based on :
(A) Roman and Greek Script.
(B) Persian and Dravidian Script
(C) Roman and Devanagari Script
(D) Greek and Devnagari Script
8. Which one of the following institutions was NOT set up by the constitution of India?
(A) Union Public Service Commission
(B) Election Commission
(C) Planning Commission
(D) Union Judiciary
9. One of the following Government of India programme aims to help, build or upgraded dwelling units of below the poverty line rural families.
(A) National Social Assistance Programme
(B) Jawahar Rojgar Yojana
(C) Indira Awas Yojana
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
10. The Seventh Schedule of the constitution of india contains provisions regarding
(A) Scheduled Languages
(B) Oaths and affirmations
(C) Administartion of Tribal areas
(D) Union, State, Concurrent Lists
11. The responsibility of preparation of electoral rolls in india rests with:
(A) The Parliament
(B) The Local Administrations
(C) The Election Commission
(D) The returing officer
12. Which of the following is NOT covered by the employee provident fund and miscellaneous provision Act, 1952
(B) Provident Fund
(C) Deposit Linked Insurance
(D) Injury Compensation
13. What is the maximum limit of gratutity payable under the payement of Gratuity Act, 1972?
(A) 3 Lakhs Rupees
(B) 7.5 Lakhs Rupees
(C) 10 Lakhs Rupees
(D) 10.5 Lakhs Rupees
14. In which part of the Indian Constitution, worker’s participation in Management has been incorporated ?
(A) The Preamble
(B) The Fundament Rights
(C) The Directive Principles of state policy
(D) None of the above
15. Which of the following is the earliest to be constituted ?
(A) Press council of india
(B) United News of India
(C) NAM News Network
(D) Press Trust of India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) combined graduate level exam (CGL) tier II was held today in two session for two papers i.e. Math and English for 200 marks each.
Cutoff and analysis of the SSC CGL II is discussed below. Candidates may share their experiences of SSC CGL II.
Question Paper and Answer key SSC CGL II will be available for the candidates now..
Click Here For Answer key SSC CGL Tier II
Click Here for Compiler exam answer Key
Share your experiences of the SSC CGL II.
Ans Uttar Pradesh
Q2) What is Current C.R.R ?
Q3) IPL-2012 final was played in which city ?
Q4) Who among the following is responsible for rural growth?
Q5) Who among the following had received Padma Shri Award?
Ans Mehndi Hassan
Q6) which organization take care of small &Medium Enterprise ?
Q7) BRICS-2012 was was held at ?
Ans New Delhi
Q8) SAARC-2013 meeting will be held at ?
Q9) What was main Agenda of NATO summit 2012?
Ans Global Financial Crisis
Q10) Who is Padam Vibushan winner among following?
Q11) Rafeal Nadal is associated with which of the following game?
Q12) What is Currency of south korea?
Q13) Which of the following Private bank has maximum Branches ?
Q14)Which of the following is literature award ?
Q15) Which of the following is Cine Actor ?
Ans Sharman Joshi
Q16) Who is Mario Draghi ?
Ans ECB President
Q17) Who is Dmitry Medevdev ?
Ans PM of Russia
Q18) V S Naipaul is author of which book?
Ans A bend in river
Q19) Which topic was discussed in RIO 2012 ?
Ans Sustainable development
Q20) Who is Yingluk Shinawatra ?
Ans PM of Thailand
Q21) Who among the following is Indian Origin Scientist who won Nobel Prize in 2009 ?
Ans Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
Q22) World Population Day IS Observed on ?
Ans 11 July
Q23) Which type of crisis Europe is currently facing?
Ans Sovereign-Debt crisis
Q24) Who among the following is the winner of Magsaysay award ?
Ans Ramdarsh mishra
Q25) Who among the following is the winner of dadasaheb palke award?
Ans Samitra Chatarji
Q26) who among the following is the Pakistan foreign affairs minister ?
Ans Hina Rabbani khar
If You have some more question to share please do mention. Share your expected marks to analyze the cutoff of CWE RRB.