Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Software Developer Developer, Technical Assistant -2017 Allahabad High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Technical Officer, Senior Office Assistant/ Technical Assistant, Senior Developer & Developer vacancies under the e-Courts Project at the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Software Developer: 02 Posts
2. Software Developer: 03 Posts
3. Senior Technical Officer: 03 Posts
4. Senior Office Assistant /Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Age limit should be between 24 – 30 years for S.No-1, 3, 22- 30 years for S.No-2, 4 as on 01-07-2017.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.C.A. with specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT with 3 years experience in Software development in PHP+ Postgresql/ My SQL environment for S.No-1, 2, B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. with specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT with 3 years experience in Server Administration/ LAN/ DBA/Technical Troubleshooting and Support in Hardware for S.No-3 & 4 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Objective Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.750/- (+ Bank charges extra) for each application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
2. Go to Recruitment & Select the desired post
3. Read the notification carefully & Click on online link.
4. Click on “Sign in for Existing User”.
5. Click on “Registration for New User”.
6. Fill the application form with all the details.
7. After filling relevant data, submit the application form.
8. Take printout of the application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||22-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-06-2017|
|Starting for Online Fee Payment||20-05-2017|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||04-06-2017|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||05-06-2017|